Skip to main navigation Skip to main content
The University of Southampton
Human Resources


The University holds insurances which will cover staff members while they carry out their duties.  These include employer liability, public liability, professional indemnity insurance, property damage, motor insurance, and personal accident and travel insurance.

For information on insurance for overseas work please refer to the HR website here:

More information is available on the University's Insurance intranet site:

Privacy Settings