Skip to main navigation Skip to main content
The University of Southampton
Human Resources

Insurance for overseas work

Staff who travel overseas on University business or are located overseas for periods of up to 365 days will be covered by the University’s Group Personal Accident and Travel Policy .  Cover applies on a worldwide basis, subject to the stated UK restrictions .

For travel/stays longer than 365 day staff should contact the Insurance Office: .

The University’s insurance liability covers only apply to UK residents. Non-UK residents should contact the Insurance office to confirm if they have to seek their own cover.

Employees are reminded not to sign any liability waiver or other insurance related document before first seeking advice from the Insurance Office.

More information is available on Insurance Office intranet pages .

Find out more

Privacy Settings