Skip to main navigation Skip to main content
The University of Southampton
Human Resources

Research, study and special leave (ERE staff)

Members of academic staff who have been in post for three years or more may apply for research, study leave or sabbatical leave. During the period of leave, you will be required to progress research or other study related to your duties at the University.

Further guidance is found in our policy document, available below.

Policy and form

Policy - Research or study leave for academic staff

Form - Request for Research/Study/Sabbatical leave

Privacy Settings