- 02 June 2021: Emancipation through entrepreneurship: Mobilizing social embeddedness to counter the mafia.
CISEI Seminar with Prof. Frank de Bakker, IÉSEG School of Management, France. Please join us at 4pm UK time via this link.
- 27 May 2021: When does consumer ethnocentrism support Cause Related Marketing effectiveness? CISEI Seminar with Dr Ioanna Boulouta, Birkbeck College, University of London. Please join us at 4 pm UK time via this link
- 12 May 2021: Insider social entrepreneurship: The interaction between social identity and entrepreneurial action in the case of migrant communities.
CISEI Seminar with Dr Lisa Hehenberger and Asma Naimi from ESADE, Spain
- 5th May 2021: Corporate social irresponsibility (CSI): How and why CEO compensation matters?
CISEI Seminar with Dr Tanusree Jain, Trinity College Dublin. Please join us at 4pm UK time via this link.
- 28 April 2021: Dominance and Societal Effects in HR Practice Transfer: The Role of Meso-level Actors in Diffusing and Mediating the Japanese Model in Indonesia. CISEI Seminar with Dr Joey Soehardjojo and Professor Rick Delbridge, Cardif University. Please join us at 4 pm UK time via this link.
- 21 April 2021: Guarded Fields: How Ethical Blindness and Networks Create Conditions for Corruption in a Low Corruption Context. CISEI Seminar with Dr Marjo Siltaoja , Jyväskylä University School of Business and Economics, Finland. Please join us at 4 pm UK time via this link.
- 14 April 2021: Organising in Defence of Life: the Emergence and Dynamics of Territorial Movements.
CISEI Seminar with Dr Maria Ehrnström-Fuentes, Hanken School of Economics, Vaasa, Finland. Please join us at 4 pm UK time via this link.
- 24 March 2021: Measure Twice, Cut Once. Entrepreneurial Ecosystem Metrics.
CISEI Seminar with Prof Erik Stam, Utrecht University. Please join us at 3 pm UK time via this link.
- 24 February 2021: The Business School is Racist.
CISEI Seminar with Dr Sadhvi Dar, Queen Mary University of London. Please join us at 4 pm UK time via this link.
- 17 February 2021: THE GREAT RESET CISEI SEMINAR on Implications of the COVID Crisis for Business and Society with two distinguished speakers: Dr Shefaly Yogendra and Mete Yurtsever. Please join us at 1pm UK time via this link.
- 3 February 2021: 'Understanding the Followers of Toxic Leaders: Toxic Illusio and Personal Uncertainty.
CISEI Seminar with Aybike Mergen, Koç University and Prof. Mustafa Ozbilgin, Brunel Business School. Please join us at 2 pm UK time via this link.
- 27 January 2021: Does Who Signs the Check Matter? New Models and New Practices in the Private Funding of Academic Research
CISEI Seminar with Prof Janet Bercovitz, University of Colorado Boulder. Please join us at 4 pm UK time via this link.
- 2 December 2020: Fast fashion, clothing longevity and consumer perceptions of clothing repair: a social practice approach.
CISEI Seminar with Dr Patsy Perry, Manchester Metropolitan University. Please join us at 4.30 pm UK time via this link.
- 25 November 2020: Entrepreneurial ecosystems advantage: Ecosystem interactions and business model innovation. CISEI Seminar with Prof. Erkko Autio, Imperial College. Please join us us at 3 pm UK time via this link.
- 12 November 2020: Indigenous entrepreneurship and hybrid venture creation. CISEI seminar with Dr Rick Colbourne, Carleton University, Ottawa, Canada. Please join us at 4pm UK time via this link.
- 21 October 2020: Meeting of hearts and minds? Elites, philanthropic foundations, and their techno-managerial modernization fantasies
CISEI Seminar with Dr Arun Kumar, University of York.
- 01 October 2020: Gioia methods special interest group led by Dr David Baxter.
- 24 September 2019: The corporate license to operate: Toward a contextual theory of corporate Irresponsibility.
CISEI Seminar with Dr Arno Kourula, University of Amsterdam, Netherlands & Aalto University, Finland.
- 16 September 2020: The school for organizers. CISEI Seminar with Prof Martin Parker, University of Bristol.
- 25 June 2020: When “power meets very little resistance”: Brutal management and the deterioration of resistance capacity in a business school. CISEI Seminar with Dr Jukka Rintamäki, Loughborough University.
- 17 June 2020: Social media, generalised trust and relation centrism for corruption perception: Evidence from low- and middle-income Countries. CISEI Seminar with Dr Tolu Olarewaju, University Staffordshire.
- 4 June 2020: Restoring or Stalling Justice through Corporate Remediation? The Case of Renova Foundation and the Victims of the Fundão Dam Collapse in Brazil. CISEI Seminar with Dr Rajiv Maher, Trinity College Dublin, Ireland
- 19 February 2020: Let's play with trash: How gamification contributed to bottom-up institutionalisation of zero waste practices
CISEI Seminar with Dr Thomas Roulet, University of Cambridge.
- 11 December 2019: When forced migrants go home: A study of returnee entrepreneurship and non-monetary gains in Bosnia & Herzegovina and Kosovo.CISEI Seminar with Prof. Emmanuella Plakoyiannaki, Leeds University.
- 13 November 2019: (In)sensitive violence, development, and the smell of the soil: Strategic decision-making of what?
CISEI Seminar with Dr Rashed Chowdhury, University of Southampton.
- 23 October 2019: Diversity of perspective: Impact of Director experience on board effectiveness.
CISEI Seminar with Prof Nada Kakabadse, Henley Business School.
- 22 July 2019: Observing Acceleration: Uncovering the Effects of Accelerators on Impact-Oriented Entrepreneurs.
CISEI Seminar with Dr Saurabh A Lall, University of Oregon, USA."
- 11 July 2019: The American business superhero as Auteur: Theorizing the super-solo-serial Entrepreneur.
CISEI Seminar with Dr Greg Hood, US State Department.
- 5 June 2019: The dark side of entrepreneurship: Entrepreneurial identity and failure. CISEI Seminar with Dr Natalia Slutskaya, University of Sussex."
- 4 June 2019: Early-Stage-Researchers’ knowledge network creation and idea identification. CISEI Seminar with Marie Gruber and Dr Thomas Crispeels, Vrije University, Belgium.
- 26 June 2020: When “power meets very little resistance”: Brutal management and the deterioration of resistance capacity in a business school.
CISEI Seminar with Dr Jukka Rintamäki, Institute for International Management at Loughborough University, London.
- 22 May 2019: Unused services of a firm’s resources: A Penrosian view of shadow options.
CISEI Seminar with Prof. PierPaolo Andriani, Kedge Business School, France.
- 20 March 2019: Super-sized tensions and slim responses? The discursive construction of strategic tensions around social issues.
CISEI Seminar with Prof. Jonatan Pinkse, University of Manchester.
- 6 March 2019: Recognising social responsibility in UK universities.
CISEI Seminar with Dr Linda Baines, University of Southampton.
- 13 February 2019: All is well that ends well.
CISEI Seminar with Prof. Ignacio Canales, University of Aberdeen.