Skip to main navigationSkip to main content
The University of Southampton
Student and Academic AdministrationAdmissions

CAS guidance for continuing students

If you are already studying at the University of Southampton and require a new visa to complete your current programme of study, you must complete a 'Continuing Student CAS Request Form'. This form can be found in the useful downloads section of the Current student visa renewal page. Please return the completed form to your Faculty Student Office.

Students are advised to attend a visa drop-in session to see a visa advisor. Please also visit our visa renewals page for more information.

As soon as you receive your new Visa, you will need to attend a Visa, Passport and Identity ‘Check In’ with Registry Services. You will need to contact make an appointment.

Privacy Settings