Follow the AmSci discussion on the Web

From: Stevan Harnad <harnad_at_COGSCI.SOTON.AC.UK>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 1998 09:41:47 -0400

Only two things:

The discussion is much better followed from the Web archive than from
email:

http://amsci-forum.amsci.org/archives/september-forum.html

You will be able to follow the thread of the discussion, go back and
forth between contributions if you wish, etc.

Also, note that the last posting was actually a reply to Arthur Smith
by me: It was mis-posted (by me) as a reply from Arthur Smith to himself!

The archive will be fixed.

Cheers,

Stevan

Stevan Harnad harnad_at_cogsci.soton.ac.uk
Professor of Cognitive Science harnad_at_princeton.edu
Department of Electronics and phone: +44 1703 592582
Computer Science fax: +44 1703 593281
University of Southampton http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~harnad/
Highfield, Southampton http://www.princeton.edu/~harnad/
SO17 1BJ UNITED KINGDOM ftp://ftp.princeton.edu/pub/harnad/