Re: Electronic archiving and IIS talk

From: George Lundberg <George_Lundberg_at_MAIL.MEDSCAPE.COM>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2000 09:25:35 -0400

i agree with Chris Armstrong's point
in the Harnad approach all articles are works in progress perhaps
never completed
since science itself is a work in progress there is some appeal to the
concept that the literature of science should also be thought of as a work in
progress
but i believe that for most human beings a more orderly trackable and
??valid?? approach would include "end points" for some recorded work and
beginning points for others
rather that a continuing sequence of changing and incomplete communications
george_lundberg_at_mail.medscape.com

Chris Armstrong <lisqual_at_cix.co.uk> on 09/08/2000 05:46:36 AM

Please respond to lisqual_at_cix.co.uk