Re: Multilingualising OAI/eprints.org documentation and software

From: Nathalie Renaut <nathalie.renaut_at_AUF-FRANCOPHONIE.ORG>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 17:10:35 +0100

Hi,

I am really happy about this initiative. As some of you know, I strarted a
debate last week about a french translation. I will be happy to translate
the attached text in french. Mister Gutteridge, I will also send you the
matadata files that I have already translated in french.

I am available for any collaboration and I will be happy to contribute more
in the translation process.

I will send you the text in french as soon as I am done,

Sincerely,

Nathalie Renaut