Re: Validation of posted archives

From: Guillermo Julio Padron Gonzalez <guillermo.padron_at_CIGB.EDU.CU>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 10:39:26 -0500

When I said validation, I meant the process by which the information is
validated, and so far, the best way to validate the information in
scholar publishing is peer-review. My doubts were in the field of
mistake/misconduct, so that the reader would find too much information
that is duplicated, inaccurate, or fraudulent.

Anyway, your point adds another edge to this discussion. At the end, it
would be great if people could readily know the level of legitimacy and
reliability of a piece of information posted in Internet.

Guillermo