Re: PostGutenberg Copyrights and Wrongs for Give-Away Research

From: David Goodman <dgoodman_at_PRINCETON.EDU>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 12:12:33 -0400

George, does this mean that you now consider the Ingelfinger Rule
outdated or inappropriate as a general matter? As I believe you were
widely known as a supporter of it in your NEJM days, a definite
statement about your current position that could be further circulated
would be of great help to all working for a more rational system.
-- David

--
David Goodman
Biology Librarian