Re: Copyright: Form, Content, and Prepublication Incarnations

From: Joseph Pietro Riolo <riolo_at_VOICENET.COM>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 20:11:15 -0500

On October 23 and 25, 2001, I wrote my posts in response to the posts
that Stevan Harnad forwarded to CNI-COPYRIGHT, another discussion list.
But, because my posts appeared only on CNI-COPYRIGHT, they did not
go to this forum. My primary motivation is to have my posts appear
in the archive. My secondary motivation is to make the people in
this forum aware that there were few posts on CNI-COPYRIGHT that
did not go to this forum.

Below are my three posts that are separated by a line of 70 asterisks.