Re: Interview with Elsevier Science

From: Stan Correy <sjc_at_YOUR.ABC.NET.AU>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 07:42:50 +1100

hi richard ,
I haven't forgotten your email , although I'm immersed in a story about
terrorism. I've noticed that harnad's list is very active at the moment
discussing issues of copyright. I think that's the unresolved issue for me
. and what I think publishers like elsevier have to confront ....who "owns"
the ideas and information, who can sell it etc..good luck with interview
.let me know when it gets published.
stan