Re: The Ultimate Danger of SkyReading/Writing

From: Bernard Lang <Bernard.Lang_at_inria.fr>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 19:59:22 +0100

So what ...

 do both ... let librarians and people do the archiving.

  and stop considering that people are too stupid to find information
to assess the value of what they read.
  Actually there are easy and varied means to do the refereeing
process. Post-Gutenberg refereeing, mind you... i.e. decoupled from
the publishing. The technology is already operational.

  And if publishers are such reliable people... I do wish to have some
books reimbursed ... they were published, heavily advertised, and are
crap.

Sorry no time for gentle words...

Bernard Lang

--
Bernard.Lang_at_inria.fr             ,_  /\o    \o/    Tel  +33 1 3963 5644
                 CAGED BEHIND WINDOWS or FREE WITH LINUX