Re: Is The Feel of Paper Immortal?

From: Selmer Bringsjord <brings_at_rpi.edu>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 09:33:26 -0500

In this forum

        http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~harnad/Hypermail/Amsci/0160.html

I asserted that the feel of paper is immortal, and made other points.
But just a few years later I see that one of my points therein is
beginning to materialize: Electronic technology is starting to "swallow
up" paper. I.e., information technology is starting to offer some of the
feel of paper. I have in mind the iPAQ, and similar devices, which are