Re: The True Cost of the Essentials (Implementing Peer Review - NOT!)

From: Mark Doyle <doyle_at_APS.ORG>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 13:46:25 -0500

P.S. I hadn't noticed that Stevan had once again changed the subject
line of
a thread biased to his own point of view. My thread
has nothing to do with "implementing peer review", but with implementing
archiving in a non-publisher based manner. This kind of thing
is what makes me a reluctant participant in the debates here.

Mark

Mark Doyle
Manager, Product Development
The American Physical Society