Re: The archival status of archived papers

From: Stevan Harnad <harnad_at_ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 18:02:28 +0000 (GMT)

I agree completely with Mark Doyle and was not (in my reply to a query
from a user) venturing to suggest policy. I was trying to explain to
the user why one could not keep updating the same archived paper
(whether metadata or text). I leave it to Mark, Chris and the experts
to pick the optimal technical solution. (Chris?)

Stevan Harnad