Agriculture research archives

From: Stevan Harnad <harnad_at_ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 12:11:15 +0000

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 02:52:32 +0000 (GMT)
From: "[iso-8859-1] Subbiah Arunachalam" <subbiah_a_at_yahoo.com>
To: Stevan Harnad <harnad_at_ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: your mail

Dear Stevan:

I tried twice to post the message to the September 98
forum, but failed. Only then I sent it to you.

Agricultural researchers need to be told about these
advantages and they should be motivated to set up such
archives. There seems to be a vast gap between
physicists at one extreme and agricultural scientists
at the other. Unfortunately, most developing countries
need to strengthen agricultural research more than
physics! Please forward both my messages to the
September 98 forum so we can get responses from
several others. Regards.

Arun

--- Stevan Harnad <harnad_at_ecs.soton.ac.uk> wrote: > Hi
Arun,