Re: Are "Open Access Reprints" a Unique Service?

From: Michael Jost <jo_at_ZBLMATH.FIZ-KARLSRUHE.DE>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 17:45:01 +0100

Some of the journals in The Electronic Library of Mathematics (ELibM)
http://www.emis.de/journals/index.html
offer similar benefits, however, I'm not aware that one of them
charges authors with a fee for that.

So I think you cannot truthfully tell the ESA president that ESA's
service is unique.

Best regards,
  - Michael Jost

--