Re: Scientific publishing is not just about administering peer-review

From: Fytton Rowland <J.F.Rowland_at_LBORO.AC.UK>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 04:18:42 +0100

Again, Albert has a point. These publicity activities have a price-tag.
Perhaps the rather high author charge that PLoS is levying covers these
costs.

Incidentally, the brain-machine interface paper got coverage in the daily
newspaper in Wellington, New Zealand - which did mention that it was in the
first issue of the new PLoS Biology online journal.

Fytton.