Re: Copyright: Form, Content, and Prepublication Incarnations

From: Fytton Rowland <J.F.Rowland_at_LBORO.AC.UK>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 12:31:06 +0000

There is another point that Bob might have made: given the desire of
journal editors to hang on to their authors, it is very unlikely that a
publisher would actually go to the extreme of suing (and thus alienating)
their own authors. Threaten, maybe; actually do it, almost certainly not.

Fytton Rowland, Loughborough University, UK.