Re: Open Access Does Not require Republishing and Reprinting Rights

From: Sally Morris <chief-exec_at_alpsp.org>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 11:42:02 +0000

It might be possible to take this distinction into account in our data
analysis - thanks for the suggestion

Sally

NOTE NEW EMAIL ADDRESS - PLEASE UPDATE YOUR RECORDS. THANKS!

Sally Morris, Chief Executive
South House, The Street, Clapham, Worthing, West Sussex BN13 3UU, UK

Phone: +44 (0)1903 871686 Fax: +44 (0)1903 871457
E-mail: chief-exec_at_alpsp.org
ALPSP Website http://www.alpsp.org

Our journal, Learned Publishing, is included in the
ALPSP Learned Journals Collection, www.alpsp-collection.org