Re: Open Access Does Not require Republishing and Reprinting Rights

From: Jan Velterop <jan_at_biomedcentral.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 15:46:51 +0000

Hmmm. The moderator is right: I have never suggested that copyright
should be disregarded, let alone the law. Just that the author should keep
his/her copyright and use it to effectuate maximum dissemination and use.

I also can't recall ever having been with CUP. I've been forgetting ever
since I can remember, I admit, but this I surely would not have forgotten.

Maybe reports about the two are related in the sense that they are both
nonsense.

Jan