Re: How many journals sell authors Open Access by the article?

From: Subbiah Arunachalam <subbiah_a_at_YAHOO.COM>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 03:00:54 +0000

In India journals published by the Indian Academy of
Sciences and Indian National Science Academy are
entirely open access and authors are NOT CHARGED AT
ALL. Thus these are free for readers and authors pay
nothing. However, subscribers to the print version pay
an annual subscription which is ridiculously low
compared to the subscription costs of even journals
published by professional societies in USA and Europe,
let alone commercial publishers.

There are other such journals as well.

Arun
[Subbiah Arunachalam]

 --- Thomas Walker <tjw_at_ufl.edu> wrote: > I'm trying
to update what I know about sales of open

http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~harnad/Hypermail/Amsci/0017.html