Re: UK Select Committee Inquiry into Scientific Publication

From: T W Graham <T.W.Graham_at_newcastle.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 12:17:46 +0100

Prior AmSci Topic Threads:
    "UK Select Committee Inquiry into Scientific Publication"
     http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~harnad/Hypermail/Amsci/3263.html
     http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~harnad/Hypermail/Amsci/3407.html
     http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~harnad/Hypermail/Amsci/3732.html
     http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~harnad/Hypermail/Amsci/3733.html

Fred,

Interesting to go back to this given what the Select Committee said in
the Report. It indicates the way in which detail was picked up even when
that was not obvious to us and to Stevan.

Tom