Re: A Keystroke Koan For Our Open Access Times

From: jcg <jean.claude.guedon_at_umontreal.ca>
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2004 12:35:58 +0100

Stevan,

How would you go about funding the conversion of individual institutions such
as universities?

How would you use funding to achieve "the
implementation of official institutional self-archiving *policies*"?

As a member of the Information Sub-Board of OSI, I would be interested in
seeing a series of concrete tactics and strategies in this regard.

Best,

Jean-Claude Guédon