Open Access - BBC Radio 4 - 21 Dec 2004

From: Stevan Harnad <harnad_at_ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 21:02:32 +0000

UK BBC Radio 4 programme on Open Access - see below

http://makeashorterlink.com/?B22531A0A

http://www.bbc.co.uk/cgi-perl/whatson/prog_parse.cgi?FILENAME=20041221/20041221_2000_49700_54069_40

Date: 15 December 2004 09:55 +0000
From: Peter Morgan <pbm2_at_cam.ac.uk>
To: 'UCAM discussion list ' <ucam-lib-discuss_at_lists.cam.ac.uk>
Subject: Open Access - BBC Radio 4 - 21 Dec 2004

Dear Colleagues,

Those of you who've been following the recent Select Committee enquiry,
"Scientific Publications: Free for All?", and subsequent events
http://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm200304/cmselect/cmsctech/1200/12 0003.htm
may also be interested in a forthcoming radio programme - see below.

http://makeashorterlink.com/?B22531A0A
http://www.bbc.co.uk/cgi-perl/whatson/prog_parse.cgi?FILENAME=20041221/20041221_2000_49700_54069_40

Peter Morgan
Project Director, DSpace_at_Cambridge