Re: "Disaggregated Journals"

From: J.F.B.Rowland <J.F.Rowland_at_LBORO.AC.UK>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 14:39:34 +0100

To call John Smith's thought experiment 'untested' is fair and factual. To
call it 'incoherent' is totally unfair. John has developed his ideas, and
published them, over a number of years, and in my opinion they are well
thought out. The question 'How do we get there from here?' does of course
remain, but his ideas are an interesting contribution to the debate.

Fytton Rowland, Loughborough University