Re: Interoperable repositories: usage statistics

From: Raf Dekeyser <raf.dekeyser_at_BIB.KULEUVEN.BE>
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 13:25:56 +0100

Dear Alma,

Maybe you are aware of the following two initiatives, but I mention them
in any case, since it would really be a pity in the context of your mail
if you would not know them:

- The work done by Johan Bollen (with Herbert Van de Sompel). He gave
  a talk at the Geneva workshop on Thursday afternoon (maybe you only
  arrived on Friday?). You find his slides at
  http://indico.cern.ch/getFile.py/access?contribId=48&amp;sessionId=1&amp;r
esId=0&amp;materialId=slides&amp;confId=0514
  This was really the first "pilot service" undertaken in this field
  (although it included also measurement of regular journal contributions).

- The initiative taken by DINI about setting up in Europe an initiative
  similar to the Los Alamos one. They will organize a workshop for
  starting this up in Berlin in February. In case you are not aware
  about this, contact Frank Scholze [frank.scholze_at_ub.uni-stuttgart.de].

With kind regards,

Raf Dekeyser