Cloture on content-free snippets

From: Stevan Harnad <harnad_at_ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 19:02:39 +0000

May I suggest that we now declare cloture on brief, content-free
snippets? Please send them one-on-one, not the Forum as a whole.
As repeatedly announced, this Forum is now dedicated to concrete,
substantive discussion of practical OA policy. I leave the last word to
Barry (below), but please let it be the last on this empty thread. -- SH