Re: numbers of IRs

From: Arthur Sale <ahjs_at_ozemail.com.au>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 08:42:34 +1100

Stevan is quite right in respect of ROAR being the best consistent source of
such data.

In the case of Australia and New Zealand I can do better by pointing you to
the AuseAccess wiki which has accurate, up-to-date information on the
current situation in those countries; including some "plans". It includes
some repositories not yet registered with ROAR. See
http://leven.comp.utas.edu.au/AuseAccess/pmwiki.php?n=Activity.AustralianRep
ositories and
http://leven.comp.utas.edu.au/AuseAccess/pmwiki.php?n=Activity.NewZealand
especially.

Note also the 26+ thesis repositories in the ADT program.
http://leven.comp.utas.edu.au/AuseAccess/pmwiki.php?n=Activity.ADTP

Arthur Sale