Re: Subject based repositories (fwd)

From: Stevan Harnad <harnad_at_ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 23:22:49 +0100

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 18:24:03 +0200
From: Joanne Yeomans <Joanne.Yeomans_at_CERN.CH>
To: JISC-REPOSITORIES_at_JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: Subject based repositories

This is exactly what we do: harvest from arXiv nightly. We have a
programme to match possible duplicates in case someone did submit to
both repositories.
Regards,
Joanne

Joanne Yeomans
Office 3/1-012, DSU/SI Service
http://library.cern.ch/
Mail address:
Mailbox C27810
CERN CH 1211 Geneva 23
Switzerland
Tel: 70548 (externally dial +41 22 76 70548)