Re: measuring affiliation

From: Jeffery, KG (Keith) <"Jeffery,>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 16:10:17 +0100

All -

I agree with Les; in the old days when some systems allowed only 3
authors then - because of alphabetic ordering - the team leader of a
particle physics experiment who obtained a Nobel Prize was not on the
author list in the system!

I'm afraid it is necessary to include all authors, possibly with some
method of highlighting those belonging to the institution at the time
Keith