Re: measuring affiliation

From: Jean-Yves Le Meur <Jean-Yves.Le.Meur_at_CERN.CH>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 09:09:47 +0200

        I also agree with Keith and Les.
        For info, in High Enery Physics, papers may have a few thousand
authors (large HEP experiments papers are signed by all collaborators, up
to 1,800) and we keep for each document the complete authorship. It is
mandatory as the most usual query is on author names (to build
bibliographies)... Names and affiliations are automatically extracted from
full text files to avoid the looong typing.

        JY Le Meur