Re: access to self archive via google scholar

From: Peter Suber <peters_at_EARLHAM.EDU>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 08:27:41 -0400

Tom,

Many OA repositories are inadvertently configured to frustrate rather than
facilitate Google crawling. Does the ScholArchive repository follow the
recommendations posted here
<http://www.earlham.edu/~peters/fos/googlecrawling.htm>? These
recommendations were written for straight Google, not Google Scholar, but
they are likely to help with both.

      Peter Suber

[...]