Deconstructed Journal - (Not "Harnad model")

From: Stevan Harnad <harnad_at_ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 11:39:42 +0100 (BST)

Dear All, could we please not keep associating assorted brainchildren
with your weary archivangelist (who has no "model," just fatigued fingers
and a hoarse throat)?

    "Re: Alternative publishing models - was: Scholar's Forum: A New Model..."
     http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~harnad/Hypermail/Amsci/subject.html#217

    "Disaggregated Journals" (Jul 2005)
    http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~harnad/Hypermail/Amsci/subject.html#4643

    "Deconstructed Journal Model Deconstructed" (Jul 2005)
    http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~harnad/Hypermail/Amsci/subject.html#4647

Chrs, Stevan