Re: Paragraph-Based Quotation in Place of PDF/Page-Based

From: (wrong string) édon <jean.claude.guedon_at_umontreal.ca>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 10:51:51 -0500

    [ Your display is set for the "iso-8859-1" character set. ]

I agree with Stevan that paragraph numbering is a very good idea. It has
an interesting consequence: if paragraph numbering becomes accepted
usage, one has to rely only on the version found in a repository. This
means that the repository version begins to acquire a status equal to
that of the published version, especially if the institution behind its
repository makes explicit statements regarding the quality of the
documents placed in its repository. This is a consequence Stevan may not
like, but it looks very good to me.

Jean-Claude Guédon