Re: Some initial thoughts on the Brussels Declaration on STM publishing

From: (wrong string) édon <jean.claude.guedon_at_umontreal.ca>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 10:39:44 -0500

Indeed, these are the very terms I managed to obtain from Elsevier when I
published my little article on the Green and Gold roads in Serials
Review, a couple of years ago. It did take a few e-mails to get there,
but there it got.

In the end, I retained the full copyright and Elsevier got a
non-exclusive right of publication from me. Period.

And, apparently, it did not affect their bottom line... :-)

Jean-Claude