Re: url pour l'article de Don King en Learned Publishing

From: Sally Morris (Morris Associates) <"Sally>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 11:13:14 +0100

My fault - I omitted a vital piece of the DOI string

It should read:

http://dx.doi.org/10.1087/174148507X183551

Apologies

Sally

Sally Morris
Consultant, Morris Associates (Publishing Consultancy)
South House, The Street
Clapham, Worthing, West Sussex BN13 3UU, UK
Tel: +44(0)1903 871286
Fax: +44(0)8701 202806
Email: sally_at_morris-assocs.demon.co.uk