Re: "Discoverability" Problem or Non-Existence Problem?

From: Frank McCown <fmccown_at_CS.ODU.EDU>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 07:43:08 -0500

Can anyone point me to research on the topic of how researchers go about
finding research papers on a particular topic? Do most researchers
start with Google Scholar, etc. or do they first go to OAIster or
ScienceDirect? When do they stop searching? I'm looking for something
addressing computer scientists, perhaps a large survey.

Thanks

--
Frank McCown
Old Dominion University