Re: Video to Promote Open Access Mandates and Metrics

From: Stevan Harnad <harnad_at_ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 15:55:17 +0100

On Sat, 20 Oct 2007, John Leggett (Texas A&M University) asked:

> Would you mind sharing the three slides that are shown in the one ppt
> slide? I believe my faculty would like to see them along with the
> video.
> http://users.ecs.soton.ac.uk/harnad/Temp/liege22.mov
> Thanks for doing the video. I believe it will help.

John,

I've made an enlarged version of the video's accompanying 3 slides as
PPT: http://users.ecs.soton.ac.uk/harnad/Temp/liege22.ppt
or as PNG: http://users.ecs.soton.ac.uk/harnad/Temp/liegefigs.png

And here is an older, bigger PPT, with many more figures you can use to
explain and promote OA:
http://users.ecs.soton.ac.uk/harnad/Temp/self-archiving.ppt

Good luck!

Stevan