Re: OA in Europe suffers a setback

From: Ept <ept_at_BIOSTRAT.DEMON.CO.UK>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 15:39:15 -0000

All,
I sent over 60 messages to MEPs on behalf of the EPT Trustees, on April 9th,
so there may have been other letters written too. If so, this suggests
either that the message is not understood or that we just have to write and
write and write, as some well known OA warriors are doing so determindly. In
the meantime, surely the hugely increased impact of OA on research and the
economies will begin to filter through to closed or uninformed minds in the
coming months.
I attach our message in case colleagues can see where it may have been
insufficient. It is gratifying to see it is already so out of date.

Barbara