The Dutch Strategy + BENEvolent Synthesis

From: Stevan Harnad <harnad_at_ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 11:30:06 +0000

                   ** Cross-Posted **

Below is a very fruitful exchange with Leo Waaijers, of DARE, posted
with permission. Dr. Waaijers has synthesized the Belgian mandate
strategy of Professor Bernard Rentier, Rector of U. Liege in Belgium,
with the Netherlands' DARE strategy. (It now remains for Prof. Rentier
to persuade his fellow rectors in the Low Countries -- and then the rest
of Europe and the world -- to adopt the mandate that he and two other
Belgian universities have already adopted!) -- SH