Re: OA deposit requirement from the French Research National Agency (ANR)

From: (wrong string) édon <jean.claude.guedon_at_umontreal.ca>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 18:19:21 -0500

    [ Your display is set for the "iso-8859-1" character set. ]

I would say that "demande" here stands somewhere between requires and
requests. But the pressure implicit in this statement is quite
real...

Perhaps Jean Kempf could comment on this as he understands
translation from English to French (and backward) much better than I.
One must also take the style of French institutions into account to
interpret this "demande".

If only we could leave "faux amis" aside and translate by "demand"...
:-)

Jean-Claude Guédon