Re: One year since conference on "Scientific Publishing in the European Research Area"

From: Talat Chaudhri [tac] <tac_at_ABER.AC.UK>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 13:15:00 -0000

I am happy for my name and address to be added. (I'd have replied off-list, but do not see your email address and don't have it to hand.) I hope that, if others reply in the same way, this will suffice. Regards,

Talat

Dr Talat Chaudhri, Ymgynghorydd Cadwrfa / Repository Advisor
Tîm Cynorthwywyr Pwnc ac E-Lyfrgell / Subject Support and E-Library Team
Gwasanaethau Gwybodaeth / Information Services
Prifysgol Aberystwyth / Aberystwyth University
Llyfrgell Hugh Owen Library, Penglais, Aberystwyth, Ceredigion. SY23 3DZ
E-bost / E-mail: tac_at_aber.ac.uk
Ffôn / Tel (Hugh Owen): (62)2396
Ffôn / Tel (Llandinam): (62)8724
Ffacs / Fax: (01970) (62)2404

CADAIR: http://cadair.aber.ac.uk
Cadwrfa ymchwil ar-lein Prifysgol Aberystwyth
Aberystwyth University's online research repository
Ymholiadau / Enquiries: cadair_at_aber.ac.uk