Fwd: Article sur la diffusion des droits africains via Internet et les logiciels libres

From: Bernard Lang <Bernard.Lang_at_inria.fr>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 18:52:54 +0200

Bonjour,

I just received the message below (in French). It seems to me that it
is relevant to the topics discussed on our lists (open access), even
though it is not about academic publications, but about legal
information.

There is a reference to the "Montreal Declaration on Free Access to Law"
http://www.lexum.umontreal.ca/declaration_mtl.epl?lang=en
which I did not know about ... and did not find on my archives of the list.

Actually searching the web for both BOAI and "Montreal Declaration"
yields very little : 10 references.
http://www.google.com/search?q=%22montreal+declaration%22+boai&hl=en&lr=&hs=5Jt&filter=0

There seems to be missing links somewhere. Maybe this should be better
advertised, including the paper mentionned in the forwarded mail
below.

Cordialement

Bernard Lang

----- Forwarded message from Amavi.Tagodoe_at_aero.bombardier.com -----