Re : Browsing OA archives and IRs

From: Napoleon Miradon <nmiradon_at_yahoo.fr>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 11:49:46 +0000 (GMT)

Thank you!
NM

----- Message d'origine ----
De : Stevan Harnad <harnad_at_ECS.SOTON.AC.UK>
À : AMERICAN-SCIENTIST-OPEN-ACCESS-FORUM_at_LISTSERVER.SIGMAXI.ORG
Envoyé le : Mercredi, 28 Mai 2008, 12h34mn 24s
Objet : Re: Browsing OA archives and IRs

Evidently no one is paying attention, otherwise you would already have
been referred to OAIster: http://www.oaister.org/

And as an example of how cross-repository citation search engines will
work (once repositories have enough content to make the exercise
worthwhile), see:

Citebase (mostly just physics now): http://www.citebase.org/

and

CiteseerX (mostly just computer science now):
http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/