Re: Zinath Rehana

From: C.Oppenheim_at_lboro.ac.uk <C.Oppenheim_at_LBORO.AC.UK>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 09:33:43 +0100

I totally agree with all these sentiments. Stevan was absolutely right to refuse to post Zinath Rimana's defamatory message and having had dealings with Richard Poynder over many years, I can confirm that he is the most ethical and responsible journalist I have ever come across.

Charles

Professor Charles Oppenheim
Head
Department of Information Science