(wrong string) édon is wrong, and so is Zinath Rehana

From: Sally Morris (Morris Associates) <"Sally>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 14:21:52 +0100

List readers will have seen the positive comments on Stevan's
moderation of the list

I am worried, however, about whether negative comments are being
censored.  Mine was

Sally

Sally Morris

Consultant, Morris Associates (Publishing Consultancy)

South House, The Street

Clapham, Worthing, West Sussex BN13 3UU, UK

Tel:  +44(0)1903 871286

Fax:  +44(0)8701 202806

Email:  sally_at_morris-assocs.demon.co.uk