(wrong string) édon is wrong, and so is Zinath Rehana (UNCLASSIFIED)

From: McEowen, Connie (Civ, ARL/CISD) <"McEowen,>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 10:25:12 -0400

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Thanks, Stevan. I trust we will get back to business now. This list is
valuable to me--although this is my first post, I am an avid member and have
found so much useful information here (and opinion, of course). I do not
wish to leave the Forum, but as Stevan says, I will have to do so if the
off-topic outweighs the useful. My opinion as a non-contributor (to this
point) may not carry much weight, but I think there are many others like me.
Please consider this.

Connie McEowen, MLS
US Army Research Laboratory
AMSRD-ARL-CI-OK-TP