EPrints Demonstration Repository for SWORD protocol: IR to IR Batch Importing/Exporting

From: Stevan Harnad <amsciforum_at_GMAIL.COM>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 07:30:58 -0500

      "The standard EPrints public demo repository has been
      supporting SWORD for some time now..."

                 -- Leslie Carr

[So henceforth "I've already done the keystrokes once" is no longer
an excuse for not depositing all your research article output in your
Institutional Repository (nor an impediment to adopting an
institutional Green OA mandate! Go try the demonstrator of Eprints
(the first -- and, in my opinion, the best -- of the free IR
softwares!).]

Stevan Harnad